We provide home physiotherapy in the Nyon region including but not limited to Gland, Rolle, Terre Sainte, Coppet and Founex.
Our home physiotherapists can help with functional disorders of a musculoskeletal, neurological, respiratory and cardiovascular nature.
We aim to restore the damaged function, helping you in regaining confidence in your physical capabilities and finally maintaining your autonomy: our approach is centered on your well-being, safety and autonomy.
Our service offering
Fall prevention. Functional decline is an aging process causing mobility, strength and balance loss. Following an exercise program and supervised physical activity can slow this phenomenon and reduce the risk of falls.
Surgery preparation. Prepare for a surgery makes it possible to limit the functional consequences of it and reduces the risk of rehospitalization. If you have a planned surgery, we will be happy to support you in preparing it.
Functional rehabilitation. The objective of a rehabilitation program is to recover the functional capacities lost as a result of an illness or an accident and to limit the physical, psychological and social consequences of it.
Physiotherapy treatments can help:
1) Elderly people with balance and walking disorders. Physiotherapy and gentle physical activity will restore deteriorated physical skills, strengthen balance and walking quality, support your autonomy.
2) Patients with chronic pain. We will help you in reducing the functional consequences of a chronic pain with manual therapy and active exercises.
3) Oncological patients. The objective of this rehabilitation is for you to regain physical abilities adapted to your daily needs.
4) Neuro-injured patients. We re-educate sensorimotor functions to limit the functional consequences of a neurological pathology.
5) People affected by after surgery post-traumatic stress disorder. Our team will help you regain optimal joint and muscle function through a personalized exercise program.